Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Moments

I have had 2 particularly happy moments as of late.

The first happened yesterday. We were singing together for family devotions and Connor requested "Rock I stand" (which took us a while to understand the words he was saying) and we then thought maybe "wise man built his house upon the rock." But no, he wanted to sing my favorite "The Solid Rock" - "On Christ the Solid Rock I stand (which he emphasized each time) all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand". What a joy to my heart!

The second has been an ongoing happiness (almost repressed at times by an ongoing nausea). We are going to (correction, we do) have a 3rd baby. We are only 8 weeks along, due mid to late March. Boy, are we going to be busy... and blessed!

1 comment:

Grandma Cyndi said...

Congrats!!! So Happy for all of you, what a beautiful, blessing. Most of Carlee's sisters(in-law) are expecting between Christmas and March, must ba a good time. Hope you are feeling better soon.