Wednesday, July 27, 2011

@ Children's (again =)

Meg & Kara are at Children's for Kara's g-tube placement. Hooray! Kara's surgery was postponed for a few hours (procedure before her was more complicated than anticipated). God was so gracious in allowing Kara to not be too fussy despite of a very empty tummy!

We had planned for Jeremy to also be here, and for Connor & Katie to spend the day at some friends'. But Connor & Katie came down with fevers, etc. yesterday. Thankfully they seem to be doing better today, so Jeremy is hoping to attend a morning meeting for work tomorrow and then possibly bring the kiddos to the hospital to see Kara.

We are thankful to feel "at home" here, but I (Meg) am a bit anxious about Kara's recovery. This time I know my little girl, and I will know when she is not herself. Thank you for the prayers. Please pray for our continued struggle for contement as God leads us in HIS ways (which are higher than our ways), and our decisions about logistics over the next 2 days.

No comments: