Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where to begin?

It has been a full last however many days since I've posted! I was thinking about retelling the drama of breakfast this morning (let's just say I keep pushing the limit of multitasking) - I'll just leave a picture of all the items needed for today's breakfast.


We went to "Day out with Thomas" this last Saturday. My parents take us to this every year, and the big kids look forward to it. They know that it's summer "when Thomas comes." Thomas takes us on a train ride from the town of Snoqualmie to Snoqualmie Falls and then back again. This year the kids lasted a bit longer (except Kara, but she can still sleep fairly easily) so we were able to do more activities. We did the train ride, the bouncy house, a small little locomotive ride, temporary tattoos, story time, watching model trains (real steam!), and train tables. A quick spin through the gift shop, and we called it a day. Bonus?? We get to go again with Jeremy's family this weekend. We can't wait!




And this is a pic of the 2nd time I have given Kara a bottle at bedtime where she has eaten enough to be happy and drowsy. What bliss!

No comments: