We were so blessed this week by visits from friends from college: Dan & Carlee, and Mary. What a blessing to have the opportunity to slow down and reflect as we caught up on what the Lord is doing in each of our lives.
I am so thankful to peek into their lives, on the outside, and clearly see God's hand, His provision, His leading, and remember that He is doing the same in ours - I just can't see it from the outside but am called to trust on the inside. Even from the inside, we have been privileged to see God's abundant grace. Kara continues to move along, and we are learning to adjust. She no longer sleeps as well on the road, so we're at home more.
Pictures are not uploading at the moment, so I'll have to try again. We have been so thankful for great weather (in my mind that means sunshine!) the last 2 weeks, a few times of blueberry/blackberry picking, Connor rolling down his first hill (who ARE his parents, why is he just now getting to that??), eating at Red Robin - what a treat! - etc.
Moving forward, school starts tomorrow and my tutoring schedule is almost full. I was looking forward to the slow ramp-up, but God has different plans for me this year. My Mom just had a total knee replacement, so we are hoping we can be a help in her recovery for the next few weeks as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment