Thursday, March 17, 2011

Katie Running Dialogue

While I was on my bed the other day, Katie came in, got a step (to start to climb on the bed). While she was doing this, and as Jeremy came in and got on the bed, here is what she said (verbatim... we wrote it down to put in her journal, but I figured I should share as well):

*I will pick it up (the step)
*I am carrying it
*I'm a strong Katie
*I will turn it like (yike) this
*My finger is stuck!
(after on the bed):
*Mommy, where are your legs? (yegs - they were under the covers if you're wondering)
*Be careful of the edge, Daddy!
*I will come over to see Daddy.

Later, as I tried to tickle her feet, she said:
*Oh, no I don't, I'm focusing on my toes.

1 comment:

Liz said...

ok, so she is definitely the most verbal 1 1/2 year old EVER! Amazing!