Kara is exactly 2 months old today. Wow! I took all 3 kids to her 2 month check-up. First time out, and I thought we did great (yes, I am biased). No one went hungry, no potty accidents, and no major meltdowns... phew!
On the way there, Connor admonished me, "Mommy, you need to focus on the road!" I was focusing on the road, but I guess a good reminder is always in order =)
Kara is growing just great, and she is eating better these days. We have discovered she does better if we literally stick the bottle in her mouth (as if saying "o.k. it's time to eat, whether you think so or not" ;) I guess she need a firm hand (???) Her all time record is 70 mL. We consider 30 mL to be "not good". Her total feeding amount is 100 mL. So... we're getting there, bit by bit. I'm praying for the tube to be out at 4 months. We'll see what God has in mind.
She continues to smile, has several types of cooing sounds, and is a joy to be around.
So, I would like to share one more Connor quote from after his nap. He got up and went potty, and had the disheveled hair but content (no longer tired) look, and I commented that "you are cute... and stuff" He responded "I'm not so cute... but lots of handsome!"
No comments:
Post a Comment