(We have called Connor "the boog" or "boogie" since day 1, Katie in Utero was "boogie 2", and we frequently call them all our boogies).
Kara's new game/talent is pulling our her tube. She did it 3 x in a row yesterday (of course, during a feed) and also today (last time pulled it all the way out, with gloved hands. Our bad for not replacing her replicare tape which was slightly un-adhered). Hooray for budding fine motor skills!! Boo for now having to glove her hands! (Please, Lord, let us get a G tube in the next few weeks).
Katie asked for a "nother bite of your pantake, please?" I said no, she could have hers. (She had just had one of mine). She responded with sad, big brown eyes and said in a sad voice "No, I cannot eat this pantake." I asked, "why not?" She said "because I'm crying for my bankie (blankie)".
On the blankie note, one of Connor's most insightful comments was at my Mom's house one time. He said "When we're not in our beds, our blankies are crying for us!"
I love my boogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment